Finestone Platinum CI Stucco Ultra
A continuously insulated premium cement plaster stucco system with enhanced water management, featuring Finestop air/water-resistive barrier.
Design meets ASHRAE design standards and IGCC/IECC code requirements for the use of continuous insulation
Highly energy efficient and easy to specify
Incorporates fluid-applied monolithic air/water-resistive barrier
Provides a durable, seamless building wrap
Three dimensional drainage mat
Provides a drainage plane for maximum drainage and drying performance
Factory prepared StuccoBase
Minimizes potential site mixing errors; improves quality control
Fade-, abrasion- and dirt-resistant finishes
For exterior walls in new and retrofit commercial, institutional and residential construction when a continuous high effective R-value is needed to meet energy or eco-efficiency standards, and/or when a rainscreen is desired or required to satisfy code issues related to drainage.
Apply the system directly to the following acceptable substrates:
- ASTM C1177 type sheathings, including DensGlass™ exterior sheathing, eXP™ sheathing, GlasRoc® sheathing, Securock™ glass-mat sheathing, Weather Defense™ Platinum sheathing, and GreenGlass® sheathing
- PermaBase™ cement-board by National Gypsum and other cement-boards (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior)
- Untreated Exposure I or exterior plywood sheathing (grade C-D or better)
- Untreated Exposure I OSB
- Gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ASTM C1396).
- Poured concrete/unit masonry