Stunning appearances, design freedom, thermal efficiency, moisture protection, and fire performance are some of the reasons Metallic Effects offer More than MetalTM.
|Metal appearance||Create the smooth look of metal in a lightweight cladding system at a fraction of the cost|
|100% acrylic chemistry||Provide extended fade resistance for durable long-term performance|
|Energy efficiency||Designed for use with a Finestone continuously insulated wall system|
Metallic Top Coat can be sprayed onto substrates prepared with Leveling Skimcoat to create a smooth, metal panel appearance. Leveling Skimcoat can be sanded to create a uniform substrate for application of Metallic Top Coat. Metallic Top Coat can also be applied over Finestone Textured Finishes. Can be used in exterior and interior applications. Leveling Skimcoat can be used with Finestone continuous insulation, EIFS and stucco wall systems.
- Metallic Top Coat: 40 lbs per 5-gallon pail (18 kg per 19 L pail)
- Leveling Skimcoat: 70-lbs per 5-gallon pail (32-kg per 19-liter pail)
Metallic Top Coat:
- 550 ft² (51 m²) per pail, applied in two coats
- 400 ft² (37 m²) per pail, applied in three coats
- 280 ft² (26 m²) per pail, applied in two coats
- 200 ft² (19 m²) per pail, applied in three coats
Metallic Top Coat is available in standard and custom colors, view standard color chart. Leveling Skimcoat is available in light gray.