Chroma Finishes are high performance colorants integrated into 100% acrylic polymer finishes formulated with advanced technology for superior fade resistance, improved long-term performance and dirt pick-up resistance.
Offers greatly improved color retention compared to conventional finishes
Better appearance; reduced maintenance costs
Only tinted in the factory to assure the highest product quality
6-year anti-fade warranty
Peace of mind
For conventional finishes tinted with typical point of sale (POS) colorants, achieving rich, intense colors has always presented challenges. When design demands the brightest yellows, reds and oranges or the deepest blues, greens and violets, Chroma Finish from BASF delivers high definition color that will stand the test of time. Chroma Finish is perfect for bold corporate color schemes or eye-popping graphics. Use over any BASF wall system or as the finish coat over unit masonry and poured concrete.
31.7 kg per 19-liter pail (70 lbs per 5-gallon pails). All Chroma Finishes must be factory tinted.
Coverage rates may vary depending on the coating texture, porosity of substrate and application techniques.
- F1.0 Finish: 13 m² (140 ft²) per pail
- M1.5 Finish: 11.1 m² (120 ft²) per pail
- R1.5 Finish: 13 m² (140 ft²) per pail
Colors and Textures
All Chroma colors are custom matched to your specifications. Chroma is available in three textures: F1.0, M1.5 and R1.5. System designed specifically to accommodate custom matches to rich, high chroma accent colors that are typically prone to fading.
- F1.0 Finish utilizes uniformly-sized aggregates for a uniformly fine texture.
- M1.5 Finish provides a uniform “pebble” appearance.
- R1.5 Finish has a medium “worm-holed” or rilled appearance which is achieved due to the multiple aggregate sizes in the finish. The “worm-holed” look can be circular, random, vertical or horizontal.
View standard Chroma color chart.